Your voice counts. There are six ways you can help!
- Get involved in "Legislative Action Teams" at your local. These teams help mobilize members at your local.
- "Writing Matters!" campaign: Be willing to coordinate efforts in your local to write letters to state representatives.
- Join the "Rapid Response Team " to testify and/or attend an important committee hearing in Olympia on short notice.
- Attend "Rolling Lobby Day" to meet with elected officials in Olympia. Each week during the legislative session, we will be setting up meetings with legislators by geographic and legislative district.
- Meet with editorial boards or write letters to the editor.
- Be part of a phone tree. Make phone calls to let others know about an important hearing or ask others to call the Legislative Hotline.
If you are willing to help on any one of the above efforts, please contact Ricihard Burton at 206-225-0621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.